my videos are not here

's Avatar

ahnasix

14 Jan, 2012 08:55 PM

hi there,
i'm trying to upload this vid and it's not uploading for some reason... although i got a notice that says it has. also... my other video that i uploaded last yer is no longer here. hmmm...
help...?

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Keith on 15 Jan, 2012 03:59 AM

Sorry, but your latest video got flagged as obscene, and we removed your account in response.

2. 3 Posted by Ahna Tessler on 15 Jan, 2012 06:35 AM

You removed my entire account?? I had no idea you couldn't swear on FOD!! Why would you remove my whole account because of ONE of my videos??? Wouldn't you just not upload the video that had swearing?? That is totallly outrageous!

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by Keith on 15 Jan, 2012 02:15 PM

It was the breast feeding video, not swearing.

4. 5 Posted by Ahna Tessler on 15 Jan, 2012 02:41 PM

Are you serious?? That's really twisted!! Who makes these decisions??? Breastfeeding is considered obscene?? This is really messed up!!!

5. Support Staff 6 Posted by Keith on 24 Jan, 2012 02:20 AM

After an internal review of your content, we've re-instated your videos and account. We thank you for your patience -- it sometimes takes us a while to personally review disputes to our content flagging systems. Thank you for being a supporter of our site. Please let us know if you have any questions.

-keith

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac