Error message while uploading

Danno

05 Oct, 2010 11:55 PM

I get this same error message every time I try to upload a 1.07 gig AVI file:

Message from website - Exception: Error message: Could not set the value property. Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

I think this is a website problem, but I don't know. Any thoughts? It's happened 6 times in a row. The file uploads 15%-20% and then dies.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by danlunde on 01 Nov, 2010 01:38 PM

Sorry for the delayed response. It sounds like a browser / javascript / flash plugin problem (we use a flash library for handling file uploads). We recently made some changes to the upload pages since your support request that may have solved this problem. If the problem persists, could you tell me your browser, os, and flash version? Also, a screen capture would be hugely beneficial.

2. 2 Posted by Danno on 01 Nov, 2010 02:40 PM

Hey Dan,

The problem was (or seems to have been) with my video editing program (Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum Pro Package). As soon as I rendered the exact same video using Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 the problem went away, and the video uploaded to FOD without any problems. For the record, I'm using Explorer, Windows 7, and I'm too computer illiterate to figure out what version of Flash I'm using but it's got to be the latest one - brand new computer, everything updated regularly.

3. Danno closed this discussion on 01 Nov, 2010 02:41 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac