Eastbound&Down Season 3 idea

's Avatar

brent.battle

23 Oct, 2010 02:51 AM

Not sure whether season three ends like season one, but if it ends on a cliff hanger, you should consider my idea. Make Kenny go to Japan. At first it was just a crazy hunch, but it grew once it dawned on me. Locally, we have Jim Traber on WWLS The Sports Animal in Oklahoma City. He's a local sports star/now radio jock who went pro in baseball after college at OSU and ended up in Japan for a few seasons. Even had a mullet and goatee - just like KP - when he eventually lands in Japan. One local sportscaster on the same radio channel, Mark Rogers, says in joke that Traber should sue HBO for entertainment rights (or some bullshit). In addition to the hilarity you could reprise the character of Ashley Shaiffer, who becomes the quintessential anti hero for Kenny for the season, like a joke of Gordon Gecko (Michael Douglas) in Wall Street. He made the transition from the US to Japan while Kenny fooled around in Mexico because he belived Japanese car sales had more potential, plus his Asian wife/zen master convinced him to move to the home land. Consider this my awesome idea to you guys for having a lot of funny cool and FREE shit online. Email me if you life. Word bitches.

1. 1 Posted by dandaman on 25 Oct, 2010 06:16 PM

2. dandaman closed this discussion on 25 Oct, 2010 06:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac