cool, you guys sent me a shirt for doing shit.

's Avatar

benman3321

16 Feb, 2011 06:53 PM

hey FOD, you guys had this contest thingy a couple weeks ago: take this survey get a t-shirt, first 300 people.
I gave out one word answers to see if i would get a shirt. guess what came in the mail today? a funny or die t-shirt...

In return, i will try to upload some greatness. in the meantime however, if you want me to fill out a survey of any kind, fill out the original, etc., please get them to me. "shirt payback or die," i always say...

thanks,

benjamin paulow kordus

1. 1 Posted by Pat on 16 Feb, 2011 07:10 PM

Yay! All you need to do is tell us:
    what do you like most about the site?
    what do you like least?
    Is there anything we should add?

And thanks for the pic!

2. 2 Posted by ben kordus on 17 Feb, 2011 08:57 AM

what do you like most about the site?

constantly updated with plenty of content. A solid team of actors/ comedians contributing to the site. original content. interaction with the staff and other fans of FOD on facebook etc. the giving away of prizes

what do you like least?

i dont like how if you watch a video, at the end there is a countdown to play the next video in like 5 seconds. after watching a video, i like to take in what i just saw for a little bit. -not a huge deal, but just a preference of mine. -sometimes the video files have this happen, sometimes not..., the ads sometimes are fucking huge and take attention away from the actual site, but again, what can you do about that? -thats what ads are supposed to do, and how you guys make money...MUST GO TO TGI FRIDAYS.! DRINK PEPSI....and get diabetes...

Is there anything we should add?

honestly, as far as a comedy site goes, i cant think of anything right now, and that sucks that i can't be of more help..

i guess i'll just keep the site posted on thoughts/suggestions.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 6825_615253420160_10900775_36066597_2790731_n.jpg 51.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac