Repeatedly asked to Join Funny Or Die after Logging In.

sone

18 Mar, 2011 01:28 AM

Every time I login to the site this diabolical dialogue box pops up asking me to Sign-Up or select the "No Thanks I Can't Read" option.

Now being a Canadian I have no choice but to be polite and adhere to all aspects of authority and as such I now have 400 plus different registrations and associated email accounts and yet the site still demands more upon each login. At this point representatives from both Hotmail and Google are suggesting that I purchase my own personal Mail Server or cease creating new accounts simply in an effort to satisfy the Funny Or Die Login screen.

Certainly there must be some way for this stop lest I be forced to write another email and it will be far more threatening... I may even capitalize a word or two!

I look for suggestions to find an appropriate resolution or I swear I will put my hands over my eyes and also hum during the commercial advertisement thingys.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by jokey360 on 18 Mar, 2011 02:21 AM

It's the newsletter thinger, and will pop-up even if you are signed up (looks like you are). Just hit the "No Thanks I Can't Read" option, and it should disable it for that login session.

It's a bug, and we plan to address it soon.

-keith

2. jokey360 closed this discussion on 18 Mar, 2011 02:21 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac