How do you finish uploading?

burnticeproductions

28 Mar, 2011 01:02 AM

I have uploaded the video twice and went to my account and checked in the upload history and both of them say "ready to be uploaded" so I hit "resume" and it just takes me back to the "choose and upload" screen, weird. Someone help me finish this upload because I have material that the world has to and must see. LOL

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by jokey360 on 28 Mar, 2011 01:37 AM

Yeah, not sure what's up. So you selected the source file, and hit the I have finished button?

If you want, I can upload it - just upload it to a share site (_yousendit, etc.), and post the link back here.

-keith

2. 2 Posted by burnticeproduct... on 28 Mar, 2011 01:40 AM

Its on my youtube channel, but I dont know if that would work or not. I need to figure this out because I have several other vids that will be going up. An "I have finished" button never popped up either time. It just sent them to my upload library. Should I just try again or what?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by jokey360 on 28 Mar, 2011 01:46 AM

First, make sure you have an updated version of flash installed, then try again.

Uninstall it first: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/865/cpsid_86551.html#ostype=m,prob1=uninst,

Then install: http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-FLASH t

Oh, and I would need the source file to upload, if you still have an issue afterwards.

-keith

4. 4 Posted by burnticeproduct... on 28 Mar, 2011 05:02 AM

Ok i finally got the video to finish and now it says active but when i try to watch it it says content not available.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by jokey360 on 28 Mar, 2011 04:38 PM

Yeah it takes some time before it's actually live - after uploading it goes through our encoding process.

-keith

6. jokey360 closed this discussion on 28 Mar, 2011 04:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac