New original sports entertainment content venture w/Eric Winston of (NFL) Houston Texans

obishawn

11 Apr, 2011 10:15 PM

Dear FOD,

My name is Shawn Bouley and I wanted to send you a quick note about an online sports & entertainment company, THEBUS ENTERTAINMENT (pronounced "Thee-bis," http://www.thebusentertainment.com/ ), that I have formed with my partner Eric Winston ( http://ericwinston73.com/ ), who is currently an offensive lineman with the Houston Texans.

Briefly, our company is focused on creating original online live streaming and webisode content centered around live sporting events and other sports topics/interests.

We have multiple projects in development (all WGA registered and copyrighted) but our first show, 'NOT YOUR ORDINARY SPORTS SHOW' ('NYOSS'), will air this fall live streaming online during Monday Night Football broadcasts (or Saturday college football if the lockout delays the NFL season). There will be 2-3 weekly guests that will include professional athletes, musicians, comedians, politicians, media figures, business leaders, etc.

In simple terms, it’s “Best Damn Sports Show Period” meets “Mystery Science Theater 3000” meets “Real Time with Bill Maher.” The viewers are watching the guests watch the game, as you won’t be able to view the actual game on the show broadcast.

Our 'NYOSS' show has been chosen by the 'Branded Entertainment & Sports' class at UC Berkeley as a class project and we will be headed out to Berkeley in mid-May for the final pitch presentations by the class to potential sponsors. On the way out we be in LA Tuesday 5/10 - Thursday 5/12 and we'd love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss 'NYOSS' and if we might be able to work together. We thought you might like to have a cool funny sports show on the site and we think we can put together a show that will make you proud. For your reference, I've attached an overview of THEBUS and what we're up to.

Thanks for listening and all the best,

Shawn

Shawn R. Bouley
Co-Founder & CEO
THEBUS ENTERTAINMENT
M: 832.377.0724
E: [email blocked]

1. 1 Posted by obishawn on 11 Apr, 2011 10:18 PM

I'm didn't see the disclaimer about not accepting unsolicited ideas until it was too late so please delete this discussion. I'll submit video of our first show this fall and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Shawn

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• THEBUSOVERPRESENTATION3182011.pdf 560 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac