FOD or I will die!

's Avatar

katierothie

26 May, 2011 08:29 PM

How does one get a job at a place like FOD?! I've worked in a place for 8 years that is like The Godfather meets Office Space (only my stapler is blue and antimicrobial). My office pranks and general humor would best be suited for a place like FOD. Please advise or I will die.

xoxo Katie Roth!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by jokey360 on 27 May, 2011 03:06 AM

We don't often have job openings, and when we do, we usually post them on www.craigslist.org. We have two offices: an engineering office in Silicon Valley, and the creative/production office in Hollywood. If you are interested in an internship in the Hollywood office the best way to get one is to start taking classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade (http://www.ucbtheatre.com/) since most of our creative staff is very involved at UCB, as is our co-founder Adam McKay.

If you are interested in doing video production or editing, the best way to get noticed is to create and edit a video and upload it to the site, and mention in the video title and/or description that you'd like our editors to notice your video production and editing skills in case there are any openings.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• stapler.JPG 2.79 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac